Ian Edwards is a successful international Quality Management Systems trainer. Feedback from delegates on his courses includes:
- Ian is an extremely effective communicator
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Fantastic course!
We create bespoke training courses to match your organisation’s needs. We can provide expert training on:
- ISO standards implementation: what individual standards mean and the systems you need to put in place to meet them
- Management training: to help them understand their obligations to the standard
- Staff training: so they understand why the system is being implemented and their role in achieving and maintaining it
- Internal auditor training: to develop the necessary skill sets within your own team to carry out the ongoing internal audits required for quality accreditation
- Documentation writing: developing standard operating procedures documentation so a designated member of your team is able to write the documentation required under the standards
- Quality manager mentoring: ongoing mentoring of a member of your team so they are able to fulfil the role of internal quality manager
- Uncertainty of measurement: to enable you to meet the requirements of ISO 17025
- ISO 17025 awareness training: to understand the requirements of ISO 17025 to work towards compliance
- Group training or one-to-one workshops
Call Ian Edwards on +44 (0) 7852 924237 to discuss your bespoke training needs.