Havard Quality Solutions offer a full range of quality implementation, accreditation and maintenance services to match all your quality management needs, from full project management to bespoke packages.
Havard Quality Solutions are experts at implementing the following internationally recognised quality standards:
For all Businesses:
- ISO 9001 helping you improve your systems and win new business
- ISO 14001 boosting your reputation through better environmental procedures
- ISO 17020 for inspection bodies
- ISO 17021 for certification bodies
- ISO 17025 for testing and calibrating laboratories
- ISO 17065 for bodies certifying products, processes and services
Havard Quality Solutions offer the following auditing services to give you the information you need to deliver business success:
- Internal Auditing: to give you an immediate picture of the strengths and weaknesses of your business systems – Read More
- Supplier Audits: so you can have confidence that your suppliers are reliable – Read More
- Independent Audits: so you can demonstrate your standards to customers – Read More
- Gap Analysis: to provide you with an assessment of your organisation’s current position in relation to the quality standard you want to achieve – Read More
We create bespoke training packages for staff of all levels so they can either develop your organisation’s processes internally to achieve accreditation or so they can implement effectively the QMS solutions created by Havard Quality Solutions – Read More
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Havard Quality Solutions can offer full project management of quality implementation, accreditation and maintenance to allow you to concentrate on the needs of your business. Alternatively, we can tailor a bespoke service to match your needs, incorporating any of the following services:
- Quality Management System Gap Analysis: to provide you with an assessment of your organisation’s current position in relation to the quality standard you want to achieve
- Quality Management System Consultancy: implementation of QMS processes and documentation through to certification
- Quality Management System Maintenance: QMS consultancy to manage and maintain established systems
- Accreditation Application: preparation of your application to the various accreditation bodies (we can also negotiate the price, if necessary)
- Preparation: Document provision of Standard Operating Procedures templates to enable you to achieve quality accreditation
- Key Performance Indicators Development: identifying and developing the KPIs that are crucial for your organisation’s success
- Cost Savings: identifying and delivering cost savings to your business through QMS
- Problem Solving: strategic analysis of the operational challenges facing your company to deliver enhanced procedures and improved efficiency
- Statistical Quality Control Set up: to ensure consistency of your product or service
- Management Review: strategic review of your business’s management system, key challenges and recommendations for implementation and maintenance.
Ian Edwards is a successful international Quality Management Systems trainer. Feedback from delegates on his courses includes:
- Ian is an extremely effective communicator
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Fantastic course!
We create bespoke training courses to match your organisation’s needs. We can provide expert training on:
- ISO standards implementation: what individual standards mean and the systems you need to put in place to meet them
- Management training: to help them understand their obligations to the standard
- Staff training: so they understand why the system is being implemented and their role in achieving and maintaining it
- Internal auditor training: to develop the necessary skill sets within your own team to carry out the ongoing internal audits required for quality accreditation
- Documentation writing: developing standard operating procedures documentation so a designated member of your team is able to write the documentation required under the standards
- Quality manager mentoring: ongoing mentoring of a member of your team so they are able to fulfil the role of internal quality manager
- Uncertainty of measurement: to enable you to meet the requirements of ISO 17025
- ISO 17025 awareness training: to understand the requirements of ISO 17025 to work towards compliance
- Group training or one-to-one workshops
We offer all of our services on a bespoke basis so that we can tailor the right solution to match your specific needs. However, we have devised a range of packages for ongoing support to give you an idea of how our different services dovetail together to create complete quality management solutions.
|Limited time support (2 hours per month) via email/telephone||Limited time support (5 hours per month) via email/telephone||Unlimited time support (subject to fair use) via email/telephone|
|QMS Set Up||QMS Set Up||QMS Set Up|
|QMS Maintenance||QMS Maintenance|
|Internal Audits (1 x 2 day visit per year)||Internal Audits (2 x 2 day visit per year)||Internal Audits (1 x 2 day visit per year)|
|SQC Set Up||SQC Set Up||SQC Set Up|
|SQC Review (Annually)||SQC Review (Quarterly)||SQC Review (Monthly)|
|KPI Set Up||KPI Set Up||KPI Set Up|
|KPI Review (Annually)||KPI Review (Quarterly)||KPI Review (Monthly)|
|Annual Compliance Audi||Annual Compliance Audi|
|Quality System Induction Training (1 visit per year)||Quality System Induction Training (2 visits per year)|
|Management Review Preparation||Management Review Preparation|
|Management Review: Attendance||Management Review: Attendance|
|Management Review: Report||Management Review: Report|
|Write Quality Manual|
|Write SOP’s (6 per year)|
|Set Up Customer Feedback Questionnaire|
|Review Customer Feedback|
|CAPA/Root Cause Training|
SERVICES/TERMS & CONDITIONS
Following an initial meeting to discuss the customer’s needs, Havard Quality Solutions LTD will provide a Quotation for Services. Unless otherwise stated in a Quotation for Services the following terms and conditions shall apply.
Services will be provided in a professional and objective manner and will be considered at all times confidential between Havard Quality Solutions Ltd and the customer. All work will be undertaken with reference to the (internationally recognised or customer developed) agreed quality standard. Unless otherwise required by the customer, final reports will be emailed in a PDF format to an agreed contact person.
Costing will be agreed with the customer at the time the Quotation for Service is accepted. Production of a final report will be charged at a day’s rate unless a surcharge is agreed. Travel outside a radius of 50 miles from the registered office of Havard Quality Solutions Ltd will be charged at a rate of 60p/mile. Travel requiring the use of public transport will be reimbursed by the customer. If deemed necessary, any overnight accommodation will be agreed with the customer in advance, but expected to be in a recognised hotel chain (Holiday Inn, or similar) and will be charged at cost.
Ongoing Maintenance: Planning of all activities will be agreed with the customer in advance
Auditing / Gap Analysis: Unless otherwise stated, the nominal turnaround time for the production of a final report will 20 working days from the completion of the audit.
- No reports will be issued before 5 working days
- Reports issued within 6 to 10 working days will be subject to a 100% surcharge
- Reports issued within 11 to 20 working days will be subject to a 50% surcharge.
Standard Implementation: Following a meeting with upper management a project plan will be developed which would typically involve a two-day system review/gap analysis and report, development and implementation of an action plan then a follow-up review and report. This can be as long or as short as the customer wishes but would typically take 1 – 3 months (depending on the gaps found). Once a satisfactory follow-up review has been concluded the customer would typically run their system for 3 months to generate records for audit; after which time we would contact the agreed external assessor for the assessment audit.
Acceptance of work must include:
- Complete billing instructions by email, company letterhead or purchase order, signed and dated by person or agent with authority to place orders for the client.
- Name and address for reporting and for billing (if different).
- Telephone number and contact name, in case of any queries.
- Any special or additional instructions, requested turnaround time, other contacts to receive results, etc.
Havard Quality Solutions Ltd will always investigate any complaint in a professional and objective manner, and will report investigation findings with any pertinent corrective action to the customer.
Auditing and Gap Analysis Services: If credit has not been established with us, the following payment schedule is required via wire transfer, cash, or certified cheque:
- 50% of fee to be paid in advance of the first day of work
- 50% of fee and all agreed expense costs to be paid on issue of a final report.
- Where credit has been granted, payment will become due on issuance of a final report.
Standard Implementation: If credit has not been established with us, the following payment schedule is required via online transfer, cash or cheque:
- 50% of fee to be paid in advance of the first day of work
- 25% of fee and all agreed expense costs to become due for payment on the day that the assessment application is filed.
- 25% of fee and all outstanding expense costs to become due for payment on the day that certification is awarded.
Systems Maintenance/Management: For ongoing systems maintenance/management work, then a monthly payment scheme will be agreed in advance with the customer and will take the form of 1/12th of the annual fee to be payable each month.
Data will be retained for a minimum of 2 years. Clients may request that data be returned at his/her expense, if so desired.
All work will be performed in strict confidence. Results are released only to the customer or his/her designated agent. The customer may not, without Havard Quality Solution LTD’s prior written consent publish / sell any data, or the final report to any third party in any way except within the customer organisation or to relevant regulatory authorities.
Warranty and Limits of Liability
Auditing activities are a sampling process, Havard Quality Solutions Ltd warrants the accuracy of its findings based on the work sampled at the time of the visit, it cannot warranty work not checked, observed, witnessed or otherwise sampled. Havard Quality Solutions Ltd assumes no responsibility for the purposes for which the customer uses the results provided, nor liability for any other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or for merchantability made by the client. Havard Quality Solutions Ltd shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses nor any delay in performance or non-performance due to circumstances beyond Havard Quality Solution LTD’s.