QUALITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Havard Quality Solutions can offer full project management of quality implementation, accreditation and maintenance to allow you to concentrate on the needs of your business. Alternatively, we can tailor a bespoke service to match your needs, incorporating any of the following services:
- Quality Management System Gap Analysis: to provide you with an assessment of your organisation’s current position in relation to the quality standard you want to achieve
- Quality Management System Consultancy: implementation of QMS processes and documentation through to certification
- Quality Management System Maintenance: QMS consultancy to manage and maintain established systems
- Accreditation Application: preparation of your application to the various accreditation bodies (we can also negotiate the price, if necessary)
- Preparation: Document provision of Standard Operating Procedures templates to enable you to achieve quality accreditation
- Key Performance Indicators Development: identifying and developing the KPIs that are crucial for your organisation’s success
- Cost Savings: identifying and delivering cost savings to your business through QMS
- Problem Solving: strategic analysis of the operational challenges facing your company to deliver enhanced procedures and improved efficiency
- Statistical Quality Control Set up: to ensure consistency of your product or service
- Management Review: strategic review of your business’s management system, key challenges and recommendations for implementation and maintenance.
Call Ian Edwards on +44 (0) 7852 924237 to discuss your bespoke quality management needs.