- The challenge: You’re thinking of going for an ISO standard, but you don’t know how close to the mark your business currently is.
- The solution: A Gap Analysis will tell you where you are hitting the standard and where you need to improve.
- Why outsource: A Gap Analysis is a specialist analysis requiring extensive knowledge of the relevant standard and auditing expertise.
Why Havard Quality Solutions: Our internal auditing delivers real business benefits:
- Recognised expertise: Ian Edwards of Havard Quality Solutions holds the American Society of Quality’s Certificate of Quality Auditing, has undertaken auditing in ISO management and has enrolled as a Provisional Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors
- Wide experience: We have extensive experience in Gap Analyses in diverse public and private sectors
- Save time, save money: Our Gap Analyses help you identify quickly how near the ISO standard you are and enable you to concentrate your resources on the areas that need addressing
- Achieve accreditation: Our Gap Analyses are a vital first step to helping your business achieve quality accreditation
- Plan for success: Our audits give you the information you need to drive your business forward
- Flexible: We can undertake a Gap Analysis as a stand-alone project to give you the necessary information to pursue accreditation, or we can help you work towards the standard
- Easy to understand reports: We write in an accessible way so you can put our findings to optimum use
- Hands-on: Where our Gap Analysis reveals that action needs to be taken, we can work alongside you to implement solutions
- Excellent track record: We have a 100% track record in first-time certification where we have worked alongside clients towards accreditation
Call Ian Edwards on +44 (0) 7852 924237 to discuss how our Gap Analysis could benefit your business.