What is ISO 17065?
ISO 17065 is an internationally recognised standard for the organisations that certify products. The standard provides a set of criteria for various certifying organisations to help implement an effective and accredited Management System based on objective testing.
Who is it for?
ISO 17065 is for certifying bodies of all shapes and sizes in all sectors. It is flexible to allow businesses to design a system that works for them
The benefits of choosing Havard Quality Solutions to guide you through ISO 17065
- Save time, save money: With a 100% track record in successful first-time certification, we take you efficiently and swiftly through the accreditation process.
- Take away pain: Developing and writing processes to achieve quality accreditation is an involved, complex process. We take away the pain of focussing on the minutiae required for successful accreditation, so you can get on with your job.
- Peace of mind: You can relax, knowing your quality analysis and delivery is in safe hands.
How Havard Quality Solutions can help you achieve ISO 17065
We can undertake the full implementation programme, or we can help you with specific parts of the process. Our bespoke services include:
- Gap Analysis Report: Undertaking a Gap Analysis report against the requirements of the standard and providing you with a report to help you identify where you should focus your effort
- Management training: Providing training to upper management to help them understand their obligations to the standard
- Staff training: Providing training to your staff so they understand why the system is being implemented and their role
- Internal Auditor training: For members of staff that you have identified as Internal Auditors for your company
- Implementation: We work with you to formulate/complete your action plan
- Accreditation body liaison: Be the interface between you and the assessor, from initial discussions through the application process to completion of the project
- Assessor audit: Attend the Assessor audit and discuss the findings
- Continual improvement: Work with you to complete any non-conformances that were identified by the external assessor