- The challenge: How can you tell if your company’s systems are working the way they were designed to work? How can you measure their success or weaknesses? You can rely on statistics gathered internally, for example the number of customer complaints, but for these to have any value they need to be recorded over time, creating a lengthy process between weaknesses emerging in the system and remedial action.
- The solution: Internal auditing provides an immediate picture of how an organisation’s system (or part of the system) is working, and can pinpoint where a system is failing or not working well.
- Additional advantage: Internal auditing is a requirement of the ISO management standards.
- Why outsource: Regular internal audits require considerable resources (manpower, time, independence).
Why Havard Quality Solutions: Our internal auditing delivers real business benefits:
- Recognised expertise: Ian Edwards of Havard Quality Solutions holds the American Society of Quality’s Certificate of Quality Auditing, has undertaken auditing in ISO management systems and has enrolled as a Provisional Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors
- Wide experience: We have extensive experience in auditing different quality systems (both as team leaders and team members)
- Save money: Our internal audits help our clients reduce costs
- Increase efficiency: Our internal audits highlight how to reduce inefficiency and duplication
- Boost profits: By reducing costs and increasing efficiency, we help our clients boost their profits
- Save time: Our internal audits let you get on with looking after your business
- Peace of mind: Our audits give you peace of mind that your systems are working the way they should
- Plan for success: Our audits give you the information you need to drive your business forward
- Flexible: We can schedule audits to suit your needs
- Easy to understand reports: We write in an accessible way so you can put our findings to optimum use
- Hands-on: Where auditing reveals that action needs to be taken, we work alongside you to implement solutions
- Your outsourced quality manager: We love working with clients over the long-term to become a central part of their team delivering business success through insightful internal audits
Call Ian Edwards on+44 (0) 7852 924237 to discuss your internal audit requirements.